Corps for a Change
Overview of our Corps for a Change AmeriCorps program: This program serves youth ages 14-21 in Colorado who have dropped out of school or who are at risk of dropping out of school. Corpsmembers work with in-school youth with low attendance to provide support and resources in order to improve attendance and school engagement.
While serving with CYC, Corpsmembers:
- Support a caseload of 20-40 students
- Earn a living stipend each month
- Complete a minimum of 1200 hours within a nine and a half month term of service
- Earn an education award upon completion of service
- Participate in professional development and training
- Are eligible for mileage reimbursement or bus fare
- Receive a cell phone and laptop for use during service term
Read more about the position and how to apply here.
This material is based upon work supported by the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) under AmeriCorps Grant No. 15AFHCO0010009. Opinions or points of view expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of, or a position that is endorsed by, CNCS or the AmeriCorps program.”