Other Ways to Donate
Vehicles for Charity
Do you have a car that you are thinking about selling? Why not use that car to help solve Colorado's dropout crisis? Donate your vehicle to CYC's Vehicles for Charity Program. When your car is sold, the proceeds will go to CYC. You may also be able to deduct the fair market value of your vehicle as a charitable contribution for income tax purposes.
Planned giving through bequests, life insurance, or other planned giving options can help support the longevity of CYC. To discuss different planned giving options, contact Julia Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.292.2779.
- Go to and bookmark smile.amazon.com on your browser.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Select Colorado Youth for a Change as your non-profit.
Now every time you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will send CYC money when you purchase qualifying items.
King Soopers Community Rewards
You need a King Soopers customer loyalty card. You can get one at the service counter.
- Log into or create an account online at kingsoopers.com.
- Go to Community Rewards Program.
- Search for Colorado Youth for a Change or BX230.
- Click ENROLL.
- Swipe your card every time you shop in stores or online!
If you don't already have a King Soopers Customer Loyalty Card, you can get one at the customer service counter.